Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Posts without pictures....

Happy happy me...

I am going to have the time to write, and I can see now that it is going to be important to sit here and reflect on my experiences and to have this place as a collection of ideas for when I get back to Stockholm.

It is early in the morning here... But of course my body thinks that it is early afternoon... Haha... Rather easy to get up early today!

Already after talking with Diane, my host, I have ideas spinning, of the similarities and the differences between early years education in Sweden and Canada...

I am also getting used to speaking English all the time... I might be a native English speaker, but I spend most of my days communicating in Swedish, so much so that I wonder if I will accidently start speaking Swedish mid workshop on Saturday? nej, jag borde.... No I should be in full swing by then!!!

I have brought my lovely big super duper camera... Which means I won't be linking up any photos during my time here ... It will be just thoughts and words... And maybe an old image from the archives of something random.

Anyway enough... This is a post to say I will be posting afterall... That part of this trip is the social media... after all it is through social media that I am here, that I am in the York Region of Toronto (somehow so very appropriate for me that comes from York, UK) - so it seems only right that I share this experience the whole time too... Diane reminded me of that... the importance of social media in learning and sharing ideas - it is how we can grow as a community of learners... albeit a possibly global community...
Going to take time to marvel at the little things




No comments:

Post a Comment