Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Thinking...

I have a whole load of possible posts going on in my head at the moment... not least about the competent child... and new thoughts triggered by the Alison Gopnik Ted talk that I posted to my facebook page the other day... it has really got me thinking about it from yet another perspective... but I haven't quite yet got to the place where I can get it all formulated to make sense to others... its just a jumbled up collection of random thoughts...

Its my last week at work... just four more days and then I will have four weeks off... time for thinking and reflection... time for being with my own children....

This week though has already started off in a great way... with Sara Stanley and her friend Nadia staying with me... time for more thoughts and thinking to be shared... time for another perspective to be added in the hope that one day I will get to see the whole picture... get to see life in 3D (4D??) and not just the two dimensional world of my own making...

Well, off to bed to start processing some of the thinking from today...


No comments:

Post a Comment