Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Film-making. Session 3

After my steep learning curve last week I divided the children up this week into two groups... which happened to be perfect for the two scenes we filmed today... While one group filmed the other group played in the role-play area.

I also shared my learning with the children... letting them know I had noticed that making a film was not as much fun when there was so much turn taking... and that working in small groups meant that there would be more space and more tunrs for everyone... the children agreed with me...

and more importantly reality agreed with me...

Film-making was much more fun with groups of 3-4 children.

There will be two more... possibly 3 more scenes and then the film will be ready... well... ready for the next stage that is...

Here is a sneeky peek of one of the scenes from today...



In the afternoon there was more film making using various things in the contruction area... here the children work much more independently... depending on their prior skills... some of the children are from other groups and therefore have no knowledge of how it works... so they are supported by myself and the children...


here are some fo the films

age 5


age 5



age 4

No comments:

Post a Comment