Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

international drums

my son finding his rhythm
The pure excitement the wonderful energy that is rushing through my body now. The internet truly is a fantastic place! As much as facebook is criticised for being impersonal or people writing inappropriate things - it is also a wonderful way to make connections. To interact with like-minded pedagogues from around the world. A great place to learn.

Right now my heart is beating like a drum. A connection with a teacher in Johannesburg, South Africa will allow me to learn more about how she uses drums with children - allow me to bring some zulu rhythms into a preschool in Stockholm, Sweden. How fantastic is that?

So at some point here - there will be a post about drums and rhythm - and I am looking forward to that.

Many thanks to Gaye Dorkin for sharing your experience. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment