Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Film-making again... learning from experience

It is not only the children that are continually learning, it's me too...
I would not say I am the most technological savvy person, but I am willing to give it a go...

Last time we made a film using drawings on laminate we had used sharpies... and some of the children had been disappointed that their drawing had not been so visible... check out this post that explains more about the process

As I have been editing the film now I see that my choice to use a better quality camera to film the animations has not created a better quality film...

My camera was only able to focus on either the background or the animation and not both at the same time... so the resulting film is a combination of in focus drawings with a blurry Stockholm, or a in focus Stockholm with a slightly blurry drawing...

I had simply not played enough with the camera to have understood this would happen and how to get around that...

Anyway here is the film...


Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy the film-making process!


No comments:

Post a Comment