Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

Thinking about quotes...

On Sunday's I have started posting quotes on my facebook page... I find it useful looking for quotes that inspire me, or get me thinking... and then sharing them... the best ones are those that get you thinking ...

On twitter today I came across this quote...
"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are" twittered by Philosophy Tweets.

It not only applies to myself... that I should be me... but also how can provide a learning environment that allows children to be themselves, to develop, learn, expand, play, challenge etc in their own way... the way they feel most comfortable with - the way that they will learn best. Being themselves being relaxed, being open to learning - because if children are tense/stressed then they are less likely able to absorb the learning potential of the play and activities, of life around them...

Tomorrow is Sunday... I wonder what quote it will be then? I have a feeling it will be connected to nature - as I have been watching my children play in nature all week...

and if you have seen my son's documentation of our time in Boulder... then head over to . ...his blog

No comments:

Post a Comment