Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

8 days left...

I can hardly believe it... just 8 days left of #Blogg100 - despite doubts of not wanting to continue I am just about there... and I am so looking forward to not "HAVE" to write everyday. I guess, though that I will miss it too. But probably not that much.

It has been interesting because I really have not lacked things to write about... but there again I have an amazing job where so much happens all the time, and there is always something new to learn and discover.

What I am looking forward to is having more time to check other blogs... yes it has been a fun experiment... although I am not sure that it has helped me connect with other Swedish bloggers as I would have hoped - at the same time it has given me little time to explore the other blogs participating, (I managed a few) so I guess they have experienced the same problem...

Anyway I am going to keep this post short and sweet - and no time for photos either... I want to order some books (when I have time to read all these books properly, I don't know - but I like to use books as referneces, picking them up, reading something relevant, picking up another to read another view on the same thing... so I sort of read 10 books at a time in pieces)

So until tomorrow...


might have time to make one of these tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment